- The person should be in the age group of 25 to 45 years and educated upto class Xth.
- He should be physically fit and medically certified for good health.
- The successful agency should deposit a security deposit of Rs. 2.00 lakhs.
- The agency will submit the Character and Antecedents Certificate of their employees on deployment along with three passport size photographs not more than six months old.
- Preference will be given to ex — servicemen. Copy of discharge book should be submitted
- The person should be well trained and experienced in security duties at similar places/offices.
- The agency should be able to provide additional strength of security personnel’s at a short notice and should keep a leave reserve ready
- The validity of the contract will be for a period of one year which may be further extended as per requirement.
- The contract may be terminated by either party by giving one month’s notice.
- The agency will be required to execute an indemnity bond for a mutually agreed amount and terms.
- The agency should observe and confirm to all rules, regulations and bye-laws of the local authority concerned and comply with all statutory regulations specially relating to Employees Provident Fund And other laws in any and company with all statutory regulations specially relating to Employees Provident Fund and other laws in any way relating to Security Agency.
- The agency should pay all existing and future taxes, rates, cases, charges, assessments, outgoings and impositions of every description for the time being payable in respect of Security Agency.
- The agency should comply at all times with all statutory and other requirements for ensuring the health, safety and welfare of the persons deployed in security.
- The agency should pay all local and other taxes, rates and other levies in respect of Security Company Govt. or any local authority.
- The agency should indemnify and keep indemnified the corporation against any loss, damages, fines, premium, levies, costs, charges and expenses that the Corporation may suffer or incur on account of breach of any law, rules and regulations of the Government or any local authority or breach of any term or covenant of the contract or of these present.
- The agency should have minimum turnover of 25.00 Lakhs.
- The agency should have provident fund registration for its employees fund also service tax registration.
- The Security Agency shall have to provide the list of Ex—servicemen engaged by them along with the tender.
RK. SECURITY & ALLIED SERVICES
2/140, VIBHAV KHAND, GOMTI NAGAR
Contact.No : +91-9005802273, 8896334006
Website : www.rksecurityguard.com